SSC Stenographer Job Profile, ssc stenographer salary, ssc steno promotion scheme, ssc steno career path,
SSC Stenographer Job Profile – The Staff Selection Commission is worked under the Government of India. SSC conducts the stenographer in Grade C and D Examination every year to recruit candidates on stenographer post in various government departments. Candidates who passed the 12th Class Examination with stenography skills. As a stenographer, your work profile will depend upon where you are posted.
SSC Stenographer Job Profile
Stenographer Grade C are posted in Ministries / Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi.
Stenographer Grade D are divided into sub parts as under:-
- Group X – For Departments of Central Government located mostly in Delhi.
- Group Y – For Departments of Central Government including all over the country.
Stenographer Duties and responsibilities
- Speech Writing
- Press Conference Briefings
- Assisting the Minister or Officer
- Helping in Public Relations
SSC Stenographer Work Timing
As Stenographer, you will be worked as per schedule. Daily you will be going to the office in morning and come back in the evening. No extra working hours and also working in shifts.
SSC Stenographer salary and allowances Details
As a stenographer you will be get the following major allowances like:-
- DA on Total Pay above
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
SSC Stenographer Grade C salary and allowances
|1.||Pay Scale||9300 – 34800|
|2.||Grade Pay||4200/- (Pay Band 2)|
|4.||Total Pay (1) + (2)||14500/-|
SSC Stenographer Grade D salary and allowances
|1.||Pay Scale||5200 – 20200|
|2.||Grade Pay||2400/- (Pay Band 1)|
|4.||Total Pay (1) + (2)||7600|
SSC Stenographer Promotion and Career Path
- You will be getting huge opportunities for promotion and career growth on stenographer post.
- The promotions will be time bound, and promoted on the higher post according to their working years.
- If you clear the departmental examination s on time, there are even chances of quick promotion to higher cadres.
- If you pass the departmental examination timely, you can go reasonably higher in the grade as well.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment box which is given below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.