SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017:- Staff Selection Commission is finally comes with new recruitment employment, if we talk about is then few days before authority release this notification for 1102 posts of SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy. The commission is only appoint candidates and they will forward to Indian Metrological Department where the following vacancies needed urgently. We wish you all register for this examination, still not applied then go to make online registration as it will be available till 04th August 2017. There will be lots of vacancies are comes on relevant trade after long time, applicants must apply to have opportunity in secure name for respective jobs. After apply online you will be appear for exam and need to appear with better preparation by collecting SSC Scientific Assistant Study Material. The examination date is already issued by recruitment panel so start their preparation as it will be hold in coming November month.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus:-
The SSC Scientific Assistant Previous Papers are available on portal is share below. If we talk about preparation material you need to carry proper syllabus, exam pattern, old year papers, question bank & other thing have relation from preparation. Applicants there will be thousands of vacancies are now available so be serious and collect proper SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for IMD. You need to cover basic paper subjects like GK, Reasoning, and English & Quantitative Aptitude along with paper II subjects of Physics/Computer Science. Candidates time to down you properly in preparation to sharp your study level. So we have provided here SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus, you have required before taking step for preparation.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam 2017:-
|Name of Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC Scientific Assistant Examination 2017-18|
|For Post||Scientific Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted posts)|
|Posting Department||Indian Metrological Department|
|Exam date||20th to 27th November 2017|
|Article On||SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus|
Also Check – Ho to prepare for SSC Written Exam
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2017:-
The authority will regulate SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 from 20th to 27th November 2017, any how you need to cover complete scientific assistant syllabus with revision. Before that you can catch from here Scientific Assistant Paper Pattern to understand subject wise marks role in part I all subjects have same role for exam is it for total 100 marks and part II is for physics/computer science knowledge is also for 100 marks. Both parts are in numerical form of questions.
|Paper||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I (Computer Based Examination)||(I) General Intelligence & Reasoning|
(II) Quantitative Aptitude
(III) English Language & Comprehension
(IV) General Awareness
|Paper II (Computer Based Examination)||Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100||100|
|Total||200 Question||200 marks|
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus Topic Wise
- Candidates have log on the official link ssc.nic.in
- There will be Scientific Assistant Examination 2017 link
- Attach by click on it
- Go to the syllabus section
- Subject wise syllabus in pdf available there
- Download & Save
- Keep its hard copy for better use
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for General Knowledge:-
- The Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
- Current events.
- General, physical, topographical, geographical, economic and climatic features of India.
- Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning.
- History of India, its freedom movement, cultural heritage, the salient feature of the Constitution of India.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for English:-
- Vocabulary Spellings,
- Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- English grammar
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:-
- Time & Work.
- Elementary Surds.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Bar diagram
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Square roots.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Frequency polygon.
- Use of numbers and number sense.
- Profit and Loss.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Time and Distance.
- Circle and its chords.
- Heights and Distances.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Pie chart.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for General Intelligence:-
- Problem solving
- Abstract ideas
- Arithmetical computations
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Analytical functions.
- Decision making
- Symbols and their relationships
- Verbal and figure classification
- Space visualization
- Arithmetical number series
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Physics:-
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Atomic structure
- Electricity and magnetism
- Wave and Oscillations
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for CSE Department:-
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- File System
- Operating systems
- Database Management Systems
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Virtual Memory
- I/O System
- Internet Technology
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication:-
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Multi vibrators
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Power amplifiers.
- Biasing and stability
- Negatives feedback transistor applications
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Multistage Amplifiers Feedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Digital electronics
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Telecommunication:-
- Digital Communication: PSK, ASK, FSK
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency and satellite communications.
- Antennas and its characteristics
- Types of modulation & characteristics of AM, FM, PM.
- Radio receivers.
- Sampling Theorem, PAM, PTM, PWM, PPM, PCM
- Multiplexing: FDM/TDM.
- Introduction to fiber, optics system.
- Delta modulation.
- Wave propagation
- The difference between AM and FM.
Applicants can collect the subject wise complete study material. You can make study schedule and try to follow till examination. Applicants can divide in small parts complete syllabus and make start preparation according that in way to cover before examination. Applicants can use mention below comment section for more discussion, queries & information.