SSC CHSL Preparation tips, ssc preparation strategies, ssc chsl study plan, complete guide to crack ssc chsl exam,
SSC CHSL Preparation – Hello friends, welcome to our educational portal. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) going to conduct the SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC / DEO Exam. Large number of candidates enrolled for the SSC CHSL Exam every year. How to prepare for the SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam is a critical question for the participants. The Combined Higher Secondary level Examination tests knowledge in the subjects English, Mathematics, GK and general aptitude. Aspirants who are going to participate in the SSC CHSL Exam must to know about the CHSL exam Pattern and syllabus. We are provided the effective tips for the SSC CHSL Preparation, know the Best books to study for the SSC 10+2 CHSL LDC / DEO Exam. So in this Article we discuss how to prepare for SSC LDC & DEO exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Study Plan
The Staff Selection Commission conduct the SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) level examination for the selection candidates for the post of DEO / LDC in various ministry offices and sub ordinate offices. SSC conduct the CHSL examination in two stages- (1st) one is Written Examination of 200 marks in which questions are asked on General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness; (2nd) is Descriptive test of 100 marks comprising of Essay writing and Letter / Application writing. After this process SSC Conduct the Skill Test for the post of Date Entry Operator and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA / SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer. We are trying to give you best knowledge about the SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam here.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Stage 1st – Computer Based Test:-
SSC Conduct the Computer Based Test of 75 minutes time duration.
In the SSC CHSL Exam consists multiple choice Questions (Objective type) only. The Questions will be in English and Hindi for all subjects expect the test on English Language. The marking scheme will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tips to crack the CHSL Written Examination
Preparation Tips for General Intelligence & Reasoning:-
- This section is very scoring the marks so candidates need to focus on it much more.
- Reasoning Questions are less time taking than Aptitude question in SSC Exams.
- This Section needs concentration in their predation. Candidates can gain full marks with proper guidance & sample practicing.
- This part plays a crucial role in the merit list of candidates. Candidates can score High Marks with this section.
Preparation Tips for English Language:-
- In this section candidates need to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Candidates need to prepare very well on every topics of English Language such as fill in the blanks, finding similar meaning words, finding opposite meaning words, word or phrase meanings, identifying alternate words, one word for a phrase, correct spellings, finding error in sentences.
- All the appeared candidates can get good score in English Language with their Hard work on their preparation.
Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:-
- Candidates need to save the time in the written exam for solve the questions of this part.
- If the candidates mange the time to solve the questions of Reasoning, English & General Awareness then this part take more time to solve the questions.
- To answer the questions of Quantitative Aptitude candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates need to set your target to solve all the Questions in the proper getting time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- The habit of candidates to recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Preparation Tips for General awareness:-
- All the candidates need to hard preparation for this section because the syllabus of General awareness is massive then other subjects.
- In the recent time asked many questions from General Science section. So candidates need to proper preparation of General Science.
- Candidates need to proper preparation of many topics of this section such as History, Geography, Polity, Economy and Current Affairs.
- In the SSC Exam candidates need to don’t worry about the topics of current affairs because in this exam there are less questions are to asked from current affairs.
- Candidates need to answer only those questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
Preparation Tips for Typing Test:-
- Candidates need to focus on their typing speed with preparation of typing Test.
- Candidates need to have 35 WPM or 8000 key depression per hour.
- Candidates have to practice regularly to attain typing speed.
- Candidate need to give regular 1 Hour for Typing of English/ Hindi.
Tips to Crack SSC 10+2 Exam:-
- Some students not like a particular subject and they have not prepared for it then it is harmful for you in exam days. The best way to get over is to start hardly preparation with full dedication.
- You can take break of 15 minutes between two hours study in the exam days. It will be make you refresh and you could continue it.
- Time management is very important for all students. You must to give time for the study in the exam time. Wasting of time with friends is not superb in exam time; it is your lifetime deal; so keep preparation regularly and get good marks.
- Revision is very important for every exam. Stay touch with your books, chapters and sure to revise it at least once in a week.