SSC Combined Graduation Level Eligibility Criteria – Hi candidates our page provides here SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria. Staff Selection Commission Graduation Level Exam Eligibility Criteria is available now. All aspirants searching eligibility criteria can look at below declared details about SSC CGL Education Qualification and Age Limit. Here on this page mention update all terms and condition about before apply meet the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria and after they satisfied then they should be apply before on last date of submission application form. Before take step on official portal for online registration might have complete details on post decide ton apply eligibility. In these terms you have age limit and education qualification details for respective post.
SSC CGL Age Limit
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Age Limit|
|1.||Income Tax Inspector/Central Excise Inspector/Preventive Officer/ Examiner Inspector/Assistant Enforcement Officer/Compiler/Divisional Accountant/Auditor/Accountant/Junior Accountant/UDC/Tax Assistant||18 to 27yrs|
|2.||Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Below 26yrs|
|3.||ASI/SI in CBI||20 to 27yrs|
SSC CGL Education Qualification:-
- Compiler Post: – Graduation Degree with Economics/Statics/Mathematics as compulsory or other subject through recognized college of authorized university.
- Statistical Investigator Gr-II: – Graduation with Statistics as one of the main subjects.
- Graduation Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three year as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Graduation Degree with Economics (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Graduation Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- ASI/SI in CBI:- Graduation Degree from recognized University.